1. DOMESTIC VIOLENCE HELPLINE
If you are a victim of domestic violence, don’t wait for it to get worse.
Call The National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233. https://www.thehotline.org/
When you, a friend or the community needs help, you can make it happen. Speak up and speak out by reporting a tip! The Speak Up, Speak Out Resource Center will respond quickly and confidentially to make sure we can get help to you or to someone who is hurting, struggling or in danger.‼️Speak up and speak out WISCONSIN‼️
6. Shine – A free toolkit with resources for anxiety and your mental health in a global climate of uncertainty.
8. 7 Science-based Strategies – Tips based on psychological studies that directly address fear and anxiety due to a global pandemic.
9. Stop Bullying: Parents, school staff, and other adults in the community can help kids prevent bullying by talking about it, building a safe school environment, and creating a community-wide bullying prevention strategy.
10. Cyberbullying: What is cyberbullying and ways to prevent it.
11. Mental Health : Well Badger Resource CenterThey assist families who are caring for non-biological children, with basic needs and clothing. "FOSTER CARE", is not just kids removed from their parents. This can be literally, ANYONE caring for a child, who is not their biological.Address : Menominee, at the DAR Boys and Girls Club (901 8th avenue, Menominee MI 49858) Facebook
COVID 19 SUICIDE PREVENTIONNATIONAL SUICIDE PREVENTION HELPLINE :
For LGBTQ+:Did you know?April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month!!
CLICK for more information on the topic.
Report Abuse or Neglect
To report child abuse or neglect, please contact Child Help USA at 1.800.4 A Child (1.800.422.4453) or see our list of State child abuse and neglect reporting numbers.
Please note: Child Welfare Information Gateway does not have the authority to intervene in personal matters. Please see our resources on finding help with a personal situation.
Our information support specialists or librarian will review your question and provide a response via email within 2 business days.
- For questions regarding our services, website, or website content, contact email@example.com.
- For help with our library or journal articles, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To speak to an information support specialist, please contact us at 1.800.394.3366 between 9:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. (ET).
Live Chat/Live Online Support
Use Live Chat, an instant messaging service, to contact an information support specialist between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. (ET). We recommend turning off your pop-up blocker to maximize this service.
Child Welfare Information Gateway
330 C Street S.W.
Washington, DC 20201