Board of Education Virtual Meetings
Oconto Unified School District Board of Education is holding essential board meetings virtually to help protect our community from the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Watch a Virtual Meeting
You can watch/listen to virtual meetings at the:
Archive Link of the past meetings:
Speak at a Virtual Meeting
- To register to speak at a virtual meeting, please REGISTRATION. THIS PORTAL WILL NOT OPEN UNTIL 30 MINUTES BEFORE THE SESSION.
- You will receive an invitation to attend our Zoom meeting shortly thereafter.
- You may want to give yourself a few moments to install the Zoom client and register an account if you plan to speak at a virtual meeting.
- You may also attend in your web browser by visiting https://zoom.us/join and entering the meeting ID provided.
- Once you have registered, you will get notification about how to access the meeting. You will be put into a silent waiting room until you are called to join the meeting and give your statement. Registrants will be given 3 minutes to speak and there will be a timer shared on the screen.
- Speakers will then be asked to wrap up their statement and can then leave the meeting.
- SPACE IS LIMITED, so if you are not able to speak, you will be offered a chance to submit a written statement that will be shared with the Board members.
- Please remember that the meetings may be live-streamed on YouTube so you can watch/listen to the meeting while you are waiting.
Submit a Written Statement for a Virtual Meeting:
Please email a written statement to the Board of Education. It would be helpful if your statement indicates your support or opposition to an agenda item for the meeting. This portal will be open from posting on Friday to Monday at 3 p.m. Statements will be attached to the agenda for that meeting and a summary will be read during the meeting by the board president or chair of the particular meeting.
Thank you for your support.
- View our Meeting Calendar
UPCOMING MEETING: JUNE 15, 2020 at 6 PM
Please see the posting for the Board of Canvassers which will take place on Tuesday, April 14th starting at 9 a.m. in the District Office. The Board of Canvassers will review OUSD School Board vote totals from the Spring Election.
Agendas and Material Links:
- APRIL 13, 2020: Agenda for the VIRTUAL Regular Board Meeting scheduled for Monday, April 13th at 6:00 p.m. Please view the agenda for directions on how to join the meeting and how to sign up to participate in the public comment section.
- JUNE 15, 2020: Agenda for the VIRTUAL Regular Board Meeting scheduled for Monday, June 15th at 6:00 p.m. Please view the agenda for directions on how to join the meeting and how to sign up to participate in the public comment section.
YOUTUBE VIDEO LINKS: