Things to Do in Oconto
101 Things to Do in OcontoCITY OF OCONTO1. Take a boat ride on the Bay of Green Bay or the Oconto River.
2. Free: Play a game of sand volleyball.
3. Enjoy a round of golf with your friends.
4. Attend an athletic event.
5. See a performance at the Machickanee Players.
6. Free: Get up early and watch the sunrise.
7. Enjoy “Winterfest on Porter” in February.
8. Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner at one of our area restaurants.
9. Enjoy our city’s heritage celebration “Copperfest” during the second weekend of June.
10. Free: Take a walk and breathe the clean, fresh, Northwood’s air.To find out more, click here, 101 Things to Do in OcontoVISIT: Farnsworth Library